Stuff the Bus 2020 - TBD
Help us, help others by donating non-perishable items during the Annual Stuff the Bus. All items collected will be donated to Neighbors Nourishing Neighbors and Grace Bridge Food Pantries. Please note that each Prosper school campus will be focusing on certain items this year to ensure a wide variety of needed donated goods, please make sure your children participate and donate the correct item listed for their school by clicking below. Please note we have an overabundance of green beans on our shelves and kindly ask that you skip this aisle in the grocery store while shopping for this event.
School Donations 2019:
- Baker- pasta, mac-n-cheese, diapers sized newborn and size 2
- Boyer- peanut butter, rice, canned meat, canned chili, canned pasta (ravioli or spaghetti-o’s), canned soup, cereal, dry beans, quick oats/oatmeal, Ramen noodles and granola bars.
- Cockrell- pasta sauce, canned tomatoes and size 3 diapers
- Folsom- canned fruit and size 4 diapers
- Furr- vegetable oil, individual size snacks, diapers size 6
- Hughes- canned mixed vegetables, canned corn and baby wipes
- Light Farms- peanut butter, pasta and pasta sauce, rice canned meat, canned vegetables, canned fruit, canned chili, canned pasta (ravioli or spaghetti-o’s), or canned soup, cereal, dry beans, mac-n-cheese, quick oats/oatmeal, Ramen noodles and granola bars
- Rucker- canned beans (pinto, black and refried) and baby wipes
- Stuber- toothpaste, cereal and diapers size 5
- Spradley- vegetable oil and baby wipes
- Windsong- chicken noodle soup, bagged Top Ramen and diapers size 5 and 6
- Hays MS- canned tuna, cereal and pull-ups
- Reynolds MS- canned tuna, bag of dry pinto beans and diapers size 5 and 6
- Rogers MS- canned chicken, bag of rice and diapers size 5 and 6
- PHS- toilet paper, deodorant, bar soap, shampoo and conditioner
Free to Help to Unload and Stock Our Pantry and Storage Unit After This Event? If So, Please Sign Up Below to Help on Friday, Nov. 8th, 2019. Details Are in the Sign-up.